Thursday, October 15, 2009

Why Am I Feeding Your Cat?

If you love your cat, feed it Kite Kat!

Our next door neighbours were away last night and since I've taken to patting their cat occasionally, now it meows at our back door when it's hungry. I can't stand to think of it going without eating, so I tracked down a can of tuna in our cupboard and mixed up some powdered milk for it.

Today I went to the supermarket and bought milk and tinned food. I just hope that the cat doesn't become my responsibility now - I'm highly allergic and we have four birds that are terrified of this (still small) cat.

Can any cat owners out there advise me on whether they ever leave their cats out overnight without food? It seems rather neglectful to me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi friend, peace...
    Your blog very interesting.
    If you willing visit my blog, and read my article at http://sosiologidakwah.blogspot.com
    And... if you love books, read The Holy Qur'an please...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so sweet :)) you've gotta say to the neighbors Feed the cat before you stay out!

    ReplyDelete