Sunday, August 30, 2009

Welcome to my life...


Salutations. My goal for this blog is to chronicle the trial and tribulations of a 28 year old filmmaker, as I try to get both a feature and a TV series up and running, as well as paying my bills (meagre though they may be - I live cheap). I will also be "inning" the occasional celebrity, proving them to be straight and Perez Hilton to be wrong (Lance Bass will be my test case. Rumour has it that guy can't get enough vagina on the sly.)

I'll also review the occasional film and give you the links to the best film sites on the NET.

As an addendum, I'll be running down the list of the dumbest jobs I've ever had (and I've had a lot of them). These will range from assisting a Private Investigator for high school work experience, to replacing the rubber feet at the bottom of chair legs in a Shopping Centre Food Court. Stay tuned.

I'm going to leave you with an amusing picture. Maybe we can hold a caption contest each week. Or not, I don't care.

DL

2 comments:

  1. Who is that in that picture? I think its Orsen Welles... If im right have i won a prize?.... Enjoying the Blog mate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that's right. Our winner is Nathan Smith from Sydney, Australia. He gets some lint I found in my belly button this morning.

    ReplyDelete